Thursday, December 6, 2007

Quiet Riot concert - 1983 in Minneapolis








Here are a few pictures I took of Quiet Riot in July of 1983 in Minneapolis at the Parade Stadium. It was the Northwestern Beer and Barbeque concert. They opened, followed by Joan Jett, Greg Kihn and the headliners, Lowerboy. I got right up front for Quiet Riot, as they were not hugely popular then. I had that Metal Health cassette in my car most of that summer. I wish I could have seen them with Randy Rhoads, though. I have Quiet Riot two, recorded in the late 1970's. It is more pop metal, if there is such a thing. I will add more pictures later this weekend.

1 comment:

Norhafidz said...

hello there..

I'm Norhafidz and I like your blog man. I tried finding a way to contact you but seems your blog doesn't have one. I just wanted to ask, do you do link exchange with other blog?

If you do, I would to exchange my link with you,here's my email: norhafidz[at]gmail.com

thanks,
Norhafidz
Guitar Chords Blog