Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Health Care Reform

This has nothing to do with music, but it is on my mind. I hope the government can work out something to guarantee everyone healthcare insurance because any of us can find ourselves without it at any time. If I were to lose my job, my coverage for myself and my family would be very difficult - cost-wise and with preexisting conditions. I would not stand a chance with that one. Same for my siblings. A person should not have to die because they can't afford healthcare. What does that say about America?

And insurance companies should be held accountable for denying people who pay for coverage.

Something has to change, because most of us are one step away from having no health insurance. The very people who spread misinformation about this could easily find themselves without insurance. Who will they come running to for help then?

No comments: